Those were so fun! I loved the ones of all the cousins (you guys will have so much fun with them all as they get older - even more fun I should say), I also liked the one of Tim sleeping with his mouth wide open (hilarious), and the one of Tim, Kenzie, and Bear (in the background sacked out). I laughed outloud on that one. We miss you guys and Bear too! And yes, I do remember sledding on the hill at Grandpa's and I think at your house too which is I believe where Brockie the smellie cousin was born... Poor Brock. Aughhh cousins you got to love them. I know I sure love having you guys in town! Hope all is well. Wow this turned out to be more of a letter than a comment!!!
1 comment:
Those were so fun! I loved the ones of all the cousins (you guys will have so much fun with them all as they get older - even more fun I should say), I also liked the one of Tim sleeping with his mouth wide open (hilarious), and the one of Tim, Kenzie, and Bear (in the background sacked out). I laughed outloud on that one. We miss you guys and Bear too! And yes, I do remember sledding on the hill at Grandpa's and I think at your house too which is I believe where Brockie the smellie cousin was born... Poor Brock. Aughhh cousins you got to love them. I know I sure love having you guys in town! Hope all is well. Wow this turned out to be more of a letter than a comment!!!
Post a Comment